Monday, January 30, 2012

Hello! 
And welcome to my blog. I am going to post mostly gundam related things but I am also going to put stuff that I thought was funny, important, etc. My favorite line of gundams is the 1/144 scale high grades so you should be seeing a lot of that.
For now I am going to post the gundams I have in my possession at the moment but there will sure be more to come :D.


This is my 1/144 Reborns Gundam
Yeah I know he is unpainted -_-

Another thing about this guy is that I broke his knee trying to transform him into the cannon mode :C

1/144 Avalanche Exia
I am in love with this gundam design.

He is from a side story which I haven't checked out yet. But he is an Exia variant so I had to get it.

How can you not like this guy I mean really.

Awesome pose is awesome


I never read the Gundam Seed Astray manga so I don't know anything about this guy. I still think he is cool though.


Cherudim designer colors version was the first gundam I have ever bought. He might not be flashy or super colorful but he has a special place in my GN drive.




No comments:

Post a Comment